[matilda] Affordable space group 2nd meeting...

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 7 21:35:13 GMT 2006

> expline please as i feel we need to know why some are wellcome others are
> not but i guss you meaan myself or is that me being paranied seeking
> further conflict?

Sorry, been trying to keep this off list, but...

Actually, yes, I did mean you. Why? Hmm, let's see...

a) You've been obnoxious and abusive to me recently, e.g. leaving me phone
messages calling me 'middle class scum', which I don't see why I should put up
with any more than someone calling me a hooknose.
b) I've had enough of going to 0742-dominated meetings and would just like some
0742-free space in my life.

So I'm not seeking conflict: I would just like this group to be 0742-free. In
large part because you've been nothing but abusive to me for the past year.

Profuse apologies to MATILDA again. This was a one-off, I promise.

love

Dan