[matilda] monday's meeting

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 12:41:55 GMT 2006

Becky> do we need to discuss security?

Yeah although it's not pressing as there are no more big parties
planned at the moment. I think this would be best addressed just
before the next big one so any decisions or strategies are fresh in
our minds.

Becky> do we need to discuss decision making?

It would be good to do this in the light of the new system. See how
that works, what it's problems are etc. and then discuss.

Becky> for example at the money meeting the question of raising money was
Becky> shelved - should we deal with that now before it runs out?

Not sure about this one. I guess we have money coming in all the time
from various things. It'll depend on the bills how much we need. It
doesn't sound like a particularly controversial thing, just needs some
creative ideas about how to do it.

steve