[matilda] monday's meeting

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Feb 8 13:48:26 GMT 2006

> If 0742 is leaving messages on my friend's phone calling him "middle class
> scum" then i think that 0742 should be banned.

This was a private disagreement and nothing to do with Matilda go on ask
for me to be banned at the meeting on Monday, not sure you will get much
support because as said this was a private disagreement nothing to do with
Matilda and neither has Dan given the wider context of this disagreement
it has been made that i was the only one in the wrong.

Please do not take out of context just one remark and remember this is a
private disagreement beteween two people nothing to do with Matilda.
please read the whole of my e mail regards the meeting on Monday i state
i'd like to resolve all conflict where Dan can feel welcome to participate
in Matilda where our own conflict does not imapact on Matilda.

This again is direct provacation from you Cuthbert i shall not recipitate
neither shall i ask for you to be Banned though your continued Bullying
Harrasment and encouragement of others to do likewise would mean i have
more right to seek the removal of yourself.

I see where this is going and i shall not walk this path one is making
every effort to make Matilda work and compromise a lot to do so, shame you
have the incapcity to do likewise

0742