[matilda] Fwd: can you post this to the list for me asap

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Mon Feb 13 10:33:34 GMT 2006

----- Original message -----
From: "Becky" <noborders123 at onetel.com>
To: nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:39:28 -0000
Subject: can you post this to the list for me asap

Hi Nick
as someone who seems to read their emails can you post the email below
the matilda list for me asap please
since its about tonight and I've been trying since friday!!
I'm switching form dial up to broad band and it seems to have knocked
out my
ability to post to Matilda or a couple of other lists
I've asked Chris (list admin) to see if he can help but he may be away
at
the mo
many thanks
Becky