[matilda] Using the Wiki - Can anyone help

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 21:23:48 GMT 2006

Can take a bit of getting used to at first.

Anthony> Hi,
Anthony>      I've just being trying, unsuccessfully, to start
Anthony> off an Agenda for the meeting on 20th Feb on the
Anthony> MATILDA Wiki page.  Can anyone give me some pointers.

Anthony> cheers

Have you got a login first?

There is a help page here...

https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/SSFWiki:Help

and more detailed here...

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_User's_Guide:_Editing_overview

Depends where you've got to in the process. It also helps to look at
the code of existing pages when stuck. You can cut n paste and
experiment.

steve

Anthony> Rocky

Anthony> Do You Yahoo!?
Anthony> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Anthony> http://mail.yahoo.com
Anthony> matilda mailing list
Anthony> matilda at lists.aktivix.org