[matilda] Agenda items for Monday

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 12:14:57 GMT 2006

worldwarfree> There are as you put it some horrible
worldwarfree> large issues, see draft agenda 3
worldwarfree> days on from the meeting monday YF are
worldwarfree> here at Matilda. This of course is
worldwarfree> of concern to the LTT and we should be
worldwarfree> there supporting LTT..

I think the Yorkshire Forward meeting was addressed at the meeting
before last. I don't know what LTT stands for.

worldwarfree> I do not think the issue of 400 pounds
worldwarfree> should be declared a non subject as
worldwarfree> suggested in your e mail the 400 pounds
worldwarfree> is Matilda dosh and should be
worldwarfree> accounted for..

Yeah but I don't see the need for discussion about it. Someone just
needs to get on the case to see if Joe still has it and when we'll get
it back. I think Rocky was doing that but I don't know the outcome.

worldwarfree> There are some other, as you put it,
worldwarfree> horrible large issues and as the last
worldwarfree> meeting did not happen, for whatever
worldwarfree> reason, they should be talked about
worldwarfree> at the meeting coming up Monday.

Well if you say what these large issues are we can decide if we want
to have an extra meeting for them.

I think discussion of the email list is probably best on the list
since it'd be boring for those who don't use it much to discuss in a
meeting and all those who don't come to meetings but use the list will
be left out.

What specifically about the email list needs to be discussed? Seems to
be functioning quite well at the moment as far as I can see.

steve

PS I have removed the agenda from Indymedia coz it's not a news item
and not what Indymedia is for. Also the meetings are not open to
anyone only members of Matilda collectives (who can find out about via
this list).