[matilda] Closed meetings...?

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 23:05:45 GMT 2006

Dan> Also, I'm still not sure being made to be part of a collective is for
Dan> everyone... maybe we could have a miscellaneous collective...

Yeah that was one of my concerns. I think the point is that if one is
not actually particpating in anything in anyway then why come to a
meeting to discuss what is happening at Matilda?

And for people who don't want to be that involved there are still
socials and other stuff that they're free to get invovled with if they
want.

Overall Matilda is supposed to be an experiment and if we just leave
things the way they are then we won't learn anything.

steve