[matilda] Re: Critique of capitalism..Proposal for workshop(s)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Feb 17 13:32:15 GMT 2006

Dan O wrote..
0742: Sadly, copying and pasting huge chunks of text from wikipedia
doesn't count as an argument - and it certainly doesn't mean that you've
demonstrated to anyone that you understand anything except CRTL+C /
CTRL+V.  But thanks for the link.

0742
Well wrong again i use the mouse for c/p..

Now as said at the end if you desire a constructive debate on what i
posted then welcome if you desire to continue to be negative then i feel
you have nothing to offer myself or that of Matilda as you can not see
past your own intolerance towards me as a human that intolerance will no
doubt come to the suffice in other interactions you have with people..

Dan O wrote
I've been thinking about doing some sessions on how we go about actually
changing the world.

0742
This comes about when we change our interactions with each other and as
said i had no pleasure in becoming negative with yourself however you was
extracting the piss from myself and for this meson alone i had to make a
stand it was not in any circumstance an attack upon the very real and
continued good work of yourself..

Dan O wrote..
A lot of current thinking about social change is based on the fact that
lefty thinkers (y'know, those useful bookish types who dreamed up class
in the first place) had to come up with new ideas for how revolution
could come about, now that the working class as a united force was no
more. (An arguable point...)

0742
The revolution will not happen it is a slow and sometimes painful
evolution of change and if we look at class in the structure of the modern
world then agreed it has changed.

If we look at class through demographics then it has not changed but
poverty and division if anything has increased not decreased just the
standard of livening for those in the first world be the uk has changed so
has what people expect changed by default.

Dan O wrote..
One answer: we don't need collectivism - all we need is a
self-organized, world-wide movement of 'one no n many yeses': the social
justice mirror of the decentralized economic system ayer average leftie
wants rid of.

But does that mean that all us autonomistas are just leftie variants of
Thatcher's children? In rejecting collective action in favour of
'swarming', have we capitulated?  Do we need to bring class and class
power back in?  Is this, in fact, class war?

0742
No we do not we need to understand the nature of class how class has
changed how we as humans interact with each other how we interact with the
earth and look towards more better ways of change than continued blaime.

I have no doubt the domesticated human will see its own Armageddon if we
do not look towards bater ways of working with each other and our earth
our mother..

0742