[matilda] kareoke

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Wed Feb 22 17:20:22 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

Following on from the ketamin kollective's thursday social (which by the
way has been widely acknoledged to be the best thursday social of all
time!) the buildings maintenance kollective are trying to beat that by
doing a kareoke night.  However what we really really need to make this
work is an authentic kareoke machine, if anyone has one knocking around or
knows someone who would be willing to lend theirs out for one night only
then please get back to me or better than that tell Rocky.

from
cuthbert