[matilda] Inclusivity and all that

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 00:23:31 GMT 2006

worldwarfree> Agreed if all the people gave their time
worldwarfree> however do ask yourself will this
worldwarfree> happen when we have a collective named
worldwarfree> the Kettamin Collective what
worldwarfree> positive is there in this collective?

Well if you believe the state should exercise control over what a
person should and should not put into their body then there's nothing
positive in it at all. But being part of Matilda does not in anyway
imply support for the ketamine collective or any other collective.

The ketamine collective is political and anything that is political
will inevitably alienate some people and encourage others. You seem to
want to keep all politics out of the building - or at least that which
you don't agree with.

People are free to join whichever collectives they want or start their
own.

worldwarfree> Just how did the Ketamine Kollective come into being
worldwarfree> sudanley it was there there was not a propsell at a
worldwarfree> meeting on Monday The Community of Matilda was never
worldwarfree> asked it was just imposed upon Matilda as much as the
worldwarfree> free partys have been.

I don't think any other collective has been proposed and agreed at a
Monday meeting - except arguably the ISYF. Besides there is no
criteria for anyone to base that kind of judgement on.

worldwarfree> I have been told off for over use of this list been
worldwarfree> abused for over use of this list..

I think as long at the subject is concerning Matilda and we're not
abusing each other people should write what they want.

steve