[matilda] THE FUTURE OF MATILDA?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 3 12:49:13 GMT 2006

Hello hope we all had a good time and enjoyable time over the last few weeks:

Myself & Dougald (see his e mail coming soon) will be cooking for the
Thursday social the aim of this e mail is to ask about THE FUTURE OF
MATILDA? following the NTA event where a lot happened and here we shall
not talk about the events of the 23rd and those following:

Looking in The Diary there are a lot of events booked planned up till the
27 Feb and this is just a thought? Can we for now stop booking any future
events following that date?

All will become clear when we have a Meeting i was going to sugest the 9th
Jan however this might be too soon?

Why so soon? Well my thoughts are we need to ensure as much participation
at any future meetings as we know some have just not happend others have
just had a few at them:

Myself/Armchair/Reka/Steve have been floating in and out of Matilda over
the last few weeks and these are just my own feelings following
coversations things i have seen during that time:

I feel we need a Meeting named THE FUTURE OF MATILDA? as we have
pontificated and so forth over this question and yes Matilda in some
respects has worked is working however Matilda's future is an important
point we need to ask of ourselevs therefor we need to make sure any future
meeting have full participation:

First step is the social this Thursday see Dougald's e mail for more on this
well i hope we are well and lets hope we have moved the negative away and
we can look very much forward:

Take Care
one love as always
0742