[matilda] matilda acts

Alice Collins Angeltime at btopenworld.com
Sun Jan 8 17:56:44 GMT 2006

Hi Everyone,
At the excellent film show last night, a few of us talked about setting up a group to do political drama / street theatre.  There are lots of actions and campaigns we could do something around.
If you're interested,please spread the word and come to a meeting Mon 6th Feb at 6.30pm at Matilda (before general meeting).  Everyone is very welcome.
(If anyone wants to contact me specifically, please do it directly as I can't receive this list on my computer.)
Love alice