[matilda] matilda buildings collective

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 15:23:53 GMT 2006

The matilda buildings collective will be meeing on thursday at about 6:30
for an hour before the social to assess the work that needs to be done.
We will then be working from 2 o clock onwards on saturday to ensure that
all the work done needed for fabian's event is done.  Then we have
scheduled workdays on monday 2-7 and tuesday 1-6, these will focuss on
glazing windows and adding curtains.

If anyone wants to help then please please please come along.

Also we are on the look out for carpets, curtains and the mechanisms for
toilets.

from
cuthbert

P.S. It would help a great deal if those that know why some of the toilets
arent working could inform us ASAP in order to save us time.
P.P.S.rocky and fran FYI terry has agreed to come in for a little while
during the day on thrusday to have a look at the toilets and give advice
and maybe help us fix them on saturday.