[matilda] THANK F... I HAVE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 23:52:55 GMT 2006

http://pretentiousartist.com/ is where all my art work images phtographs
words and comeing soon a links page is now based for those who give a
shit:

meeting but dureing the day:

Well i have a memebership form to fill in for the SWP have to hide all the
Matilda cash then i might just go home and get some sleep.

Thanks to Nick for the work list R for the notes from the meeting:

Oh yes The Kashmire (spital hill) are doing a blinding offer of food 10
pounds for a lot of nice food 5 pounds will be given to Kashmir earthquake
fund:

If the SWP tell me to f off anyone know a trot group i could join i need
to feel importent by makeing another feel shit about themselevs:

One love 0742 (not an anarchist but marxist pagen)