[matilda] those Rats need our support...

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 14:49:09 GMT 2006

armchair> All oppressed beings of this world MUST recieve our full support -
armchair>  Just look how they've been exploited over the centuries:

armchair>   http://deedah.org/cheese/history.html

Interesting stuff however I would like to point out that it is now
believed that the black plague was not spread by rats at all.

"It should perhaps also be noted that it has recently been suggested
that neither rats nor infected fleas would have spread fast enough
through Europe to have been a likely culprit."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat

steve

PS Glad to see Deedah is putting is web skills to good use. Perhaps we
could start a rodent dairy at Matilda?