[matilda] Monday's meeting date change!

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 09:54:37 GMT 2006

After some informal chats at last night's social there is concern over
the clash of Monday's meeting with the one off Martin Luther King
night over in Pittsmoor.

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/01/331135.html

Given that a number of Matildarites are going to go the MLK night
anyway and given that it'd be good to maximise participation in our
next meeting it was suggested that Monday's meeting be moved to
Tuesday.

If we meet on Tuesday then we should make sure there was a note on the
door on Monday evening explaining the change of plan.

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk