[matilda] Mohammed Arrian Will Stay:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Jan 13 11:29:50 GMT 2006

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

We've done it.

Arrian has been given ILR.

The family were told just before 5pm today. Mohammad will have to stay in
Dover tonight (at least) while they sort the paperwork out. But he is
coming back to Sheffield as a free man !!!

Thank you to everybody who has worked so hard to make a difference for
Mohammad and for his family.

What can I say, I am grinning and dancing around the room.
This is the result we didn't dare to hope for.

FROM
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/01/331264.html

What fucking joy what fucking joy one is crying tears of shere joy well
people power works: I can not simply express my fucking pure joy thanks to
all the Matilda people who got involved we did it we fucking did it:

Lets make Saturday a very real celbration ill grab some Champaign to tost
this very wonderfull news see you all on Saturday off to dance round
Matilda once the tears have gone:

One Love as allways:
0742