[matilda] Lantern storage...

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 13:35:51 GMT 2006

Dan> Sharrow Lantern Carnival are looking to store some lanterns - any chance
Dan> we can stick some in MATILDA?

Dan> It would have to happen tomorrow - Saturday.

Dan> Could we do it temporarily, and then decide retrospectively? If it's a
Dan> no-no, we can then find somewhere else for them, or squish them.

Dan> What's happening o'er the weekend? Will there be any room?

Can't see any probs as there is loadsa space at Matilda.

However this Saturday be aware there is film show and party fundraiser
for IMC Bamako. The films are in the sofa room and the after party
will be in the C90 room with the steveandfran show in the
chillspace/bar room.

Therefore, for now at least, maybe the main gig space would be good
(the one with a stage). There is a bit off of that space with loadsa
junk and rubble in so maybe there.

I understand Fabian will be there from around 5pm.

steve