[matilda] Salt Of The Earth Film' Festival: Michael Moores 'Roger and Me'

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Jan 13 16:41:17 GMT 2006

Sory D i feel there is not enough notice it is only one week away this has
happend befor while cool to show films at socials etc there is a lot of
work going on at Matilda at the moment so for my own thoughts i would say
no of course if there are others who feel we can go on and do this
proposed event then cool more than happy to go with that flow: Please note
the no is only due to the fact of ongoing work at Matilda no other reson:

0742