[matilda] Throw your clocks away; the time is NOW for love:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sun Jan 15 16:15:57 GMT 2006

Hello again, a lot of hard work was committed to Matilda and from member
of the community i need to say THANK YOU it can not be easy taking all our
own made rubbish:

The last 48 hours of Matilda life have left me very dazed and confused for
myself i have worked my bollocks off. yes, in part this is self recovery
from my own shit such work make me tired means i sleep have less time to
self destruct:

It means i give love to a community i have taken so much from so it hurts
very much when one is attacked from other members of this community as
others watch then do not come to my aid:

Yes we will have to move on from Matilda in time but this is far more than
what we do at this moment we need to Throw our clocks away; as the time is
NOW i feel very strongly we only overcome the shit of life through love,
sadly from some there has been very little of this and from others i know
it is there but has not been replicated back. a thank-you now and then
goes very far in making people welcome and a part something i do not feel
at this moment:

>From the 23rd to last night there are some very issues and all the work
days and so forth will not resolve them we have to sit down have a
conversation based on mutual respect this also gives to mutal aid
something that this community is very much lacking:

In such circumstance the very real negative can only attract the forces of
Babylon and darkness there is no need for aggression, anger of hate,
that's their game. we need to look further and within ourselfs find the
love we have for myself love has seen me through very dark times and i
feel it can at Matilda:

So when we talk on Tuesady i ask one simple thing from all of us lets give
love and then, in time, it shall come back:

Call me a fucking hippy but i feel we have the foundation here to create a
very real and strong community further than just Matilda:

As Always
One Love 0742: