[matilda] agenda item for tuesday

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Jan 16 12:42:15 GMT 2006

The keys: I have the ART COLLECTIVE key given to me by amp befor she whent
away: Simon has the art 05 key given to him by Reka: Steve W has his own
key: Jes has the craft collective Key given over by Lucy:

Reagrds other keys, i was given by Nick R the new padlock gantry key to
give to LTT which i gave to Cuthbert: Which followed why do i have a that
key and the front door key: Again Cuthbert rasied while on our own the
subject of keys i simply declined to talk to him about this on Saturday
and suggested it was a meeting item: I talked and raised some concerns
with Nick R on Saturday regards this subject also i talked to
Jes/Lucy/Amp/Simom/Fabian as it become apparant to myself self this was
yet another source of possible conflict: I also intend to speak with Steve
W today 16 1 06 about the subject of Keys:

For myself i feel Cuthbert is seeking possible further conflict regards
myself and this is why i spoke to the above listed people so it does not
become a possible source of conflict:

Since holding the key from Amp i have been using the Hack Lab as computers
are where i create and do my art:

I have also used this key to let in people and help store some of the
lanterns as asked for by dan for the Lantern Parade: Also it has been used
to open for workdays and other events:

At no stage have i come into Matilda other than to work on my own art or
for the wider benefit of the Community such as M1 seeds for change event:

I can not understand the issue regards myself haveing a key and feel that
Cuthburt is seeking further conflict and using the issue of keys to do so:

This e mail and conversations as said is myself being open and honest in
the anticipation by doing it does not come to conflict:

0742: