[matilda] about 0742 conflict and other very real and urgent needs

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sat Jan 21 03:38:31 GMT 2006

I thought some one else (2 persons at least, D.H. and S) had offered
themselves to act as mediators (this was in relation to previous sad
exchange involving JM and RT and EW, which led to bans, quarrels, and
you all know what). But seriously, don't you think it's time to ask for
a third party (perhaps an external facilitator, or psychologist or
mental health therapist, preferably a sensitive person, who is not
biased against anyone, but not me please for obvious reasons no
therapist) to deal between these two persons, and to help with ongoing
conflict resolution?

Another point is that it's not clear (despite what i thought and said
before, sorry) who's handling the money or small budget available for
building maintenance and infrastructure. As it is, we have to pay from
our pockets. For example, we are repairing now the art gallery
downstairs. The new art collective team is putting a lot of work and
enthusiasm, but really things could be easier if there was for instance
5 pounds handed to us to buy some wall stripper liquid (otherwise this
is going to take hours and hours of silly labour, silly because a wall
stripper liquid would help removing three layers of old paint so that
the art gallery space can be rebuilt asap). And we are having bone
pains: pains in the back and shoulders of at least two persons.

Now this is a bit tedious, 'coz we have to keep repeating at every
meeting and corner that we are doing this for the sake of the building.
And we are not affluent.

So about the above, we have expressed this requirement but the answer
again has been that no one knows whom we can address. This is quite
unfair considering that the entire Matilda has been put to serioius
threat on consideration of the income provided by big parties with bar
included. We have tolerated this, but now it turns out that there is no
money not even five pounds (?) for a peaceful new collective, not
involved in any fights and which has never created trouble for anyone else.

So yes me too, as 0742,  is a bit hurt.
But 0742 forgets this: you graciously offered to forgive your attacker.
You didn't accept his/her offer for  compensation. You made this
decision all by yourself, perhaps it was very noble of you but we are
only humans, 0742, and now part of you is still burning with resentment
for the defacement of your artwork.

well let's not despair

Amp