[matilda] rule 3

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Sat Jan 21 11:10:00 GMT 2006

Ms.> Hiya - can we add homophobic harrassment/comments to number
Ms.> 3 (sexist/racial) as per the other diy scenes i've been a part of
Ms.> without an entire agenda item devoted to it?

Ms.> The standard phrase everywhere i've seen it is
Ms.> racist/sexist/homophobic/other comments/harrassment.

Ms.> 'sexual' harrassment isn't broad enough.

Alternatively we could just scrap the lot of them and find something
more fun and interesting to do.

Rules=bureaucracy.

steve