[matilda] Amendment to ground rules is required perhaps?

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Mon Jan 23 08:16:43 GMT 2006

> My anger, hurt is not born from the damage to the art work or any other
> events but the very real continued hate and malace coming from some people
> this is where i have to make a very real stand and ask for the person
> involved to be banned, nothing less will suffice:

Now to those who don't understand what this is all about:

There is no rule such as "No damage (vandalism, defacement, sabotage) to
persons or to the building and its contents".
Er... couldn't this rule be considered, and the corresponding penalties
if the rule is breached be established.

The incident took place without such a rule being there for 0742 to turn
to. The situation was badly managed, 'coz everyone was happy with having
the incident covered up asap.

So 0742 has been demanding fair justice since then, despite whatever was
verbally maintained in that single meeting.

I suggest that the ground rules are amended to cover for these incidents.

Otherwise, 0742, you'd be right to take justice in your hands, resort to
DA and for example have the pool table pissed over. Then you'd say you
did it while drunk, apologized, please forgive me, it won't happen
again, offer for reparation... now the penalty couldn't be imposed only
on you. Or 0742 could also smear said table or the cafe walls with cows
meat, or pork pate, or whatever, for animals and persons to get
polluted. That's similar to what they did to his artwork.

Because there is that "gap" in the "law" (the ground rules).

See ya today or is it the general meeting taking place on Tuesday now?

Amp