[matilda] Written and not written ground rules

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Mon Jan 23 11:52:29 GMT 2006

Hi

On Mon 23-Jan-2006 at 08:54:37AM +0000, Amparo P Gutierrez
wrote:

> 6. (Not written)
>
> No eating non vegan food inside the building. No storing
> non vegan food inside the building. No feeding animals
> or persons non vegan food inside the building.

I have been to events where there has been milk used for
tea (not in the kitchen of course) and this didn't seem to
cause a problem for anyone...

I think it's fair enough for the kitchen collective to say
that the kitchen is vegan only...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World