[matilda] k keys

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 24 13:06:49 GMT 2006

I have no disagrements with your idea all i do ask is you make sure waste
etc is removed in a safe way unlike:

Britain who has 2.3 million cubic metres of nuclear waste stored around
the country - more than enough to fill the Albert Hall five times.
Exposure to even a tiny amount of the most potent type could kill an adult
within two minutes - and it remains lethal for one million years. It will
cost £85 billion to bury all this radioactive rubbish - but our
governments have dodged the decision of where to put it for 30 years. As
Tony Blair takes the first steps towards building ten new nuclear reactors
to plug the looming energy gap, shouldn't we clear up this mess first?

http://news.independent.co.uk/environment/article340630.ece

We have seen the problems with rubbish and though not as toxic as our
organic waste it will need to dealt with in a safe and responsable way:

You can nither sell on any extra power you make as this would be considerd
private profit and gain so you would have to give away any extra power you
make:

Reagrds the keys oh that subject againe? i like the idea of a wicki page
to keep upto date on them:

0742