[matilda] Your message to matilda has been rejected

Rat Végétarien hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:51:04 GMT 2006

To:  matilda at lists.riseup.net
CC:  nickwiltsher at warpmail.net

Your words have touched our whiskers :----/////-----::

We're all very glad Nick 'll be next meeting facilitator.

We're les Rats Végétariens / the Vegan Rats. We wanted to perform
somewhere else in Yorkshire and have chosen your House. It's nice.

HOW can we advertise a gig? We tried to contact them human friends as
you said ... but they ALWAYS ran away

Rat