[matilda] EB night

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Jan 28 18:39:39 GMT 2006

RE: Electric Blanket, its not really spam as Eb
definitely has the Matilda ethos and even old farts
like me feel comfortable there, well worth going to.
It's really sad the BI is going: some amazing
occasions /events have been held there: SF's gigs,
cultural evenings, palestinian benfits, refugee
evenings, STW rallies,etc. It's also bad for
democracy, the only real Public Space in Babylon, we
should campaign for more.

we move amongst the darkness of babylon all we can give is light...
come down, dance the night away with the old farts and the lord
there will be a write up from 0742 armchair hippy, today we change history
tommorrow is ours. lets take it, burn down babylon..
you can read the review on line monday at
http://pretentiousartist.com/blog go there for more thoughts on life in
babylon, matilda may the lord be with you

0742