[matilda] EVE WOOD FILMING

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 31 20:31:52 GMT 2006

Eve will be here from 1130 filming Richard Hawley we hope to be done by
6pm there will be other days of filming ill be around from 1130  Richard
Hawley will be around from 230 ill have my non digital on me but it would
be cool if there was allso a digital so if you desire to meet Richard
Hawley and take some images of this very important momemnt for Matilda
please come along sso we can document this for the web page and Matilda..

Thanks for all letting this happen it is a very real posative for Matilda..

0742