[matilda] OCCUPIED SPACE: 120 (PARTY THIS FRIDAY..)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Jul 24 18:24:57 BST 2006

Our name comes from 120 bands that played at 111 Matilda Street, formaly
known as Matilda, now under occupation of Yorkshire Foroword.. We have
taken some time in getting this space open, 120 also comes from the fact
of 120 people killed in Iraq on the day we occupied the space.

Due to us getting shit done we was unable to be at the demo
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2006/07/345746.html on
Saturday in support of those in palestine and lebanon so we are asking for
2 pounds of your dosh and it will be a 70/30 split 30 going to OS.120 as
we will no doubt will become known but we are happy with this..

So how do we find you and bring our mates, well you ring 0781 657 2505
from 7pm friday there will be a voice message of some kind but we are told
if you goto Jacks on Division Street they can help like wise our very good
mates at Rare and Racy is there any thing we need to know erm not for now
but we hope to see on Friday..

Take Care
OS 120 CREW..