[matilda] YORKSHIRE FOROWORD..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jun 7 16:12:37 BST 2006

This is important but not urgant at this stage.. However Yorkshire
Foroword have been about 7/6/06 and here is not the place to talk this
said i feel we need a full Matilda meeting as soon as we can get one
toghther The person is doing the phone about so we can meet people in next
few days to get a full meeting toghther as soon as possible this is just
to let people know Yorkshire Foroword have been about and following this
there is a very real need for us all to meet. Ill ask we watch our
coversation on open list and talk in a meeting what we do next?

0742