[matilda] Shall we have a pot-luck dinner instead?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 15 12:42:35 BST 2006

Hmm...

All the stuff had to be taken away.  Maybe what we should do instead is
a pot-luck dinner:

Everyone bring something down; make something, or buy it from a shop.
Healthy, cake, whatever.  Stick it all in a big pile and scoff.

Lack of plates slight problem, but I'm sure we can work around it!

Thoughts?

Dan