[matilda] Petition n Poosticks

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 15 16:10:03 BST 2006

Hey up

I'm not sure I'm going to get time to come to the meeting this eve (and
I don't even like football, so that's not why!)

But I've knocked up a petition -

https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/images/1/11/Matildapetition.doc

Can whoever meets:

1 print out a copy
2. decide if you're OK with it - text, layout etc
3. Alan - is it possible to get keepmatildaalive at aktivix.org ? (I've
pre-emptively used it as a contact address on the bottom.)  I'd be happy
for this to be forwarded to me, unless anyone else / multiple others
want to volunteer.

If we're OK with it, can someone e-mail back to this list / text / ring
me on 07968 997861.  I'll make any necessary changes, then e-mail again,
and we can start using it.

Whoever's doing stuff with lots of people at matilda - get people
signing it! (Once we have consensus, of course...)

Cheers me deerz, may or may not see you shortly!

Dan