[matilda] do we stand where we began?

APG amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Jun 27 06:44:22 BST 2006

Dear me,

Anyway is anyone attending today at 9am?
I am thinking of going/not going, after working long night hours, still
awake now 7 am.
reading Dan's letter from Malta, thinking how closely it must remember
situation in my own country for asylum or European seekers, for
emigrants forced away from their countries by sheer desperation it has
to be.

I don't understand really why 0742 seems to reject the creation of a
theory/reading group. BTW would like to know a bit more about this group
where perhaps i would like to contribute.

Congratulations for the new film venue hope to meet sometime  there again.

Love and joy (and work)