[matilda] A Working Class Revolution (part two)

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Tue Jun 27 12:38:57 BST 2006

> N.W When you was Shagging The Authratarian Anarchist did she get to you
> because your words are not to unlike what i have heard from there
> mouths..

An 'authoritarian anarchist'?  My god - I'm being accused of shagging a
contradiction! Given my occupation, you can imagine how deeply that
cuts...

M: I'm still not entirely sure how i've managed to upset you so much,
and i suspect misunderstanding is at the bottom of it all.  But
invective will get you nowhere.  As you've so often said, it's best for
people to work through individual conflicts to reconciliation and a
positive conclusion.  I'm happy to attempt that in this instance.  Are
you?

So they didn't show up?  Perhaps cos we never actually told them we were
leaving. It's like waiting for Godot...

                          love email again