[matilda] A Working Class Revolution (part two)

mark cohen mark_a_cohen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 22:31:27 BST 2006

I thought all things considered the mail was fairly mild given previous
content, though I wasn't singled out for specific critisism so may have a
more relaxed view than those who were. My main concern was a public saftey
issue to do with glass, especially as I'd replaced some of it myself, but in
the end no one was hurt and it's not like YF need it in the windows for the
next two years.

The trouble with revolution is that some poor bugger always ends up sweeping
up the mess, this morning I did some of that, it wasn't too much agravation
but I could have done without it.

I suppose we could have made more of a stand, and yes the fact that we
didn't shows us up as the pathetic lackys of the capitalist authoritarians
that run the show. But then perhaps we are just realists with too much else
to do like earning a crust or in my case promoting the Sharrow Festival
which is what I did all the rest of the day flyering and postering. So see
you there 8th July, Mount pleasant park.

It's about having fun! If you need to change things to do so then do, but
with a little imagination the fun is there to be taken anyway.

Regards

Mark