[matilda] Woody Guthrie/songs of struggle

dan thomas audiotino at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 11:16:51 GMT 2006

Hi,

Following my post, there seems to be a lot of interest
from very diverse people in the Woody Guthrie/Songs Of
Struggle Night. It may help to increase the
demographic/social make up of Matilda, so should be
supported by all. I am proposing to use the main
meeting room as this is disabled accessible, warm and
welcoming(will the toilet be fixed by then?).
However,it may be that we need the main stage as
well.Does anyone know what dates are available in very
early april, fridays/saturdays?

audio

BTW, did anyone post saturdays film Radio Alice on the
wider email announcements list and Matilda website?

thanks