[matilda] Curry and Brazil: Thurs 9th March

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Mar 1 12:33:49 GMT 2006

Hallo everybodypeeps,

Next Thursday, 9th March, I (and whoever wants to help me! Volunteers
please!) will be making a feck-off big pot of curry, and showing 'Brazil'.

Brazil, in case you don't know, is written and directed by Terry Gilliam
(with a little help from Tom Stoppard), and depicts a 1984ish world of
wierd bureaucracies, terrorism and renegade plumbing.  It's one of my
favourite films.  So please come and watch... and like it, otherwise
I'll cry and then start setting fire to things.

I'll be preparing food early on Thursday, so's there's time for sorting
film out.  I guess I'll go to MATILDA with vegetables at middayish, if
anyone is able to help. (I've gone down to four days a week work! Yay!)

(Kitchen-folk - are there lots of bags of rice, lentils and tins of toms
already there I can use?)

Shall we say curry at 7.30, film at 8ish?

Right-ee-ho,

Lemme know if you can help with food prep,

See ya

Dan