[matilda] Report back on YF meeting n ting n ting

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Sat Mar 4 16:57:13 GMT 2006

Hewoo

It'd be nice to come along and report back on the YF meeting at some point.  But
I'm now absolutely at a loss as to how or where.  I'm not part of any
collective, so can't come to Monday's meeting...?

Any ideas? We could have a one-off meeting to report back and talk about da
future n ting.

Twould be worth saying that they're not going to be sending in the heavies any
time soon - though I'd say there's caveats with that.  That's the stuff that
needs talking about, not on list.

YF own the whole porter brook site - 2 acres, with a river running through it...

https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Image:PorterBrooksite.jpg

Sheffield One are leading on its development.

Lorra lorra stuff more to say on this, but best done in a meeting. So - when? A
one-off? How about on Monday anyway?

Dan