[matilda] Report back on YF meeting n ting n ting

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Sun Mar 5 18:18:24 GMT 2006

 > On the other hand, we're still waiting to hear back about the
 > agreement YF want to make with the LTT, which is one of the most
 > important bits. Maybe we should wait until the next meeting?

Yeah, we probably should.  But anyone as goes to Thursday's Curry n
Brazil can pester us about it then.

p.s. Is OK projecting on to the back wall? I totally can't remember if
we've had a screen in the back?

p.p.s. Has anyone seen my practice fire-stick? It's not where I left it.
  Just a bit of thick dowling with newspaper taped round both ends -
looks a bit like one of those over-sized cotton buds gladiators beat
each other up with...

Dan