[matilda] important agenda items for meeting 20th March

armchair hippy armchairhippy at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 13:33:56 GMT 2006

if someone can put these on the wiki, t'would b good.

 (i think there may have been SSF wiki workshops in the past. wish i'd've bothered with em now...)

 1. Finance
 there needs to be some clarification about the various pots of money that haven't yet been put into the central pot. If we are no nearer to physically having the money back by this meeting, then i propose we send in the clowns!

 2. Cleaning up after ourselves
 This was mentioned again, so any ideas, suggestions, elbow grease, etc. warmly (movement = energy = keeps out the cold) accepted.

 Haven't mailed this list for a long while so thought i'd best chip in with some authoritarian agenda straightening.

 all hail the Other Collective, Kollective Collective or something

 bye