[matilda] Help moving filing cabinets

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 19:03:35 GMT 2006

Hi

The gig spaces are being used for the c90 gig on
saturday night. I saw on Monday that people had
aquired some real fine looking cabinets and stacked
them in the gantry entrance. I now have to go away for
a couple of days and back to do the event on Saturday.
Could somebody help me out by shifting them when they
are next at Matilda, so they are not in the way of a
busy evening. They could usefully go into the room at
the back of the meeting room, which might be
temporarlity used as a working office space til the
kids space moves forward or something.

Cheers
Helene