[matilda] Please don't tidy out the hacklab..

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Thu Mar 9 15:06:28 GMT 2006

Quoting armchair hippy <armchairhippy at yahoo.com>:

> ...it's the hacklab collective's job to move things out of the haqlab.
>
>  The haclab is in the process of trying to make itself more presentable,
>  more open for visitors to use, tea & coffee, own cups and kettle.
>  That sort of thing.

Cool :-)

Perhaps we can have a brief "hacklab" meeting at some point where we can
generate some sort of consistency regarding the seperate threads of the
Sheffield Hacklab program, and where we cannot get any agreement on shared uses
of resources or resources are limited we can create some temporary mutex's
around those resources.

Today will not be a good time for a meeting for me, as I have another job on.
But we could try for next thursday.

Comments ?

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily