[matilda] WTO film night cancelling.

Antoine zzb05ac at sheffield.ac.uk
Sat Mar 11 13:42:24 GMT 2006

Hiya ,

Just wanted to say that I checked on the date when the *WTO film
showing* eventually became possible *(06th of april)* and realised it's
during easter vacation.
As the evening was mainly aimed at students to really make them realise
there indeed are market-illuminated freaks ruling it from up there ,
wich I think most of matilda people have already been aware of for a
long time and have been far further in there
understanding/choices/whatever,*I'll simply cancel it* , so please if
someone reads that from matilda , take it off the diary(or I'll do it
later). But moreover *if anybody was planning on doing anything on that
thursday social know that it's free again* :)
*However , I'll still try to cook you all something on that social ,
*this doesn't need any student presence :)

I might also pop up in next monday meeting with a proposal for a new
date before easter if somehow I remember how I thought of it as any
useful at some point :D

That's all !
Cheers !
Antoine !