[matilda] matilda aka parabola brook?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Mar 13 14:40:13 GMT 2006

You should have been there.. It banged, it bloomed in a moment of such
awesome beauty where all the faces were smiling like happy Mothers.. Of
course we are talking about c90 Saturday night.. Well done gig
collective..

150 Happy smiling people singing along to DJ scotch Egg's karaoke version
of Bonjovi you give love a bad name, not a person in The club Seal room
was without a smile 0742 teaching the dance moves the people learning fast
and that was just the end..

It all started with Pentangle and soon become very dark that bloomed in a
moment of such awsome beuty by the time of the main act there were 150,
very up for it, people..

Next time we are told 0742 has some Black Lace you have been warned (and
he knows the moves as well as the words)

one love
0742