[matilda] Hi

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Thu Mar 16 16:58:47 GMT 2006

has anybody replied to this?

Hi Matt,

the best people to talk to about this are probably the gig collective,
they meet at 7pm fortnightly mondays at matilda, their next meeting is
the coming monday (20th).  Alternatively their email address is
matilda_gigspace at yahoo.co.uk.  You might also like to look at the events
blueprint at http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/events/events-blueprint/
and the gig space faq at
http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/collectives/gig-space/frequently-asked-questions-about-matilda-gig-s/

It's worth mentioning from the off, though, that we currently have a
moratorium on events going on past midnight, for various reasons, so if
it's integral to your event that it goes on much later, matilda's
probably not the space for it.  But it sounds like a good event, lots of
fun, so definitely get in touch with the gig collective kids and see
what they say.

apologies if somebody else has already told you the same....

hope to see you soon

nick