[matilda] Meeting

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Sun Mar 19 23:20:34 GMT 2006

Hey up,

Facilitating? So a meeting is happening, yes?

I did suggest talking about YF stuff, but no-one's written back on the list - so
I've no idea if that's on an agenda anywhere, or wot.

Is this list not being used to talk about or plan the meetings any more?

The WIKI seems to have slowed to the point of being unusable in the past few
weeks too, so I guess that's not being used for agenda planning...

?

Dan
---