[matilda] First Aid Training!

Joe Public iloveavocado at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:50:19 GMT 2006

FIRST AID TRAINING AT MATILDA

The UK Action Medics will be running a one-day training on Saturday the 1st
April at Matilda Social Centre, Sheffield.

This training will equip you with the basic skills to prevent and treat
injuries, both in domestic and activist situations. It's by no means a
comprehensive course, but we certainly cram in as much as we can into the
day. There may even be fake blood!

It would be fantastic if as many Matilda folk as possible could learn basic
First Aid skills; it would mean that people using the space would be well
supported in the case of an accident, and the chances of a nasty accident at
parties would be lessened.

If you'd like to do the training, email training at actionmedics.org.uk to book
a place. The day will run from 9am and will include a meal. Donations are
requested to fund the travel costs of trainers.

www.actionmedics.org.uk