[matilda] minutes 20/3

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Mar 20 23:27:13 GMT 2006

Quoting Joe Public <iloveavocado at hotmail.com>:

> get this typed up. I guess I'm just more dedicated than you.

thanks.. I would like to attend the  meetings and having minutes available is
really great!!!

> -C
>    -all collectives should have at least 1 meeting a month
>    -everyone was fine with this - meeting details will be put up on the
> website and a real life noticeboard

fantastic.. the hacklab-{users,tech's} have yet to have a meeting... perhaps
we'll have to now

> -Hacklab collective
>    -will fix your computer for you! And obtain things that you would like
>    -meeting Thursday (23rd) in the hacklab at some point in the evening
> (just turn up and you can always look at www.ratemykitten.com if you're
> early)

I fail to see how hacklab collective can report to the grand soviet, as there
has never been a hacklab meeting and no representatives mandated to report on
its behalf.  Anybody who said the  were representing the hacklab is an imposter
;-)

Some unknown person may offer to fiddle with your PC.. good luck!

anyhow .. its comforting to see that we will meet on the 23rd

Regards
AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily