[matilda] [Matilda-building] Disabled toilet

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon May 1 12:18:27 BST 2006

Yes about the 11th Myself Armchair come in it had floded the whole area in
front of da house.. We moped up whent off.. Come back with gumbey he
fucked about a little.. It has been locked since.. We ie us three have had
this conversation allready.. You will note the stairs and the whole public
area has been cleaned..(thanks armchair)

We can now lock the door leading to LTT space so that gives us more
Toilets but the one not working needs looking at we can do nothing further
as we do not have the skills..

I feel there needs to be a workday this Thursday as there are other little
things need doing b4 friday the 7th and the 10th..

I can be about if there is a workday Thursday..

Oh by the way there are now over 30 albums of tunes on the server at
Matilda in case you think we are slacking there all mp3 ready to download
to your player of choice come into the hack lab and we can give you more
than Conflict..

0742..

ps any tunes you need crushing to mp3 we can do them..